Arvada Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Arvada Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Arvada area.
The Benefits of using Aim High Property Management
- 9% property management fee
- NO mark-up for maintenance or contract work
- Industry-specific local knowledge
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate with quality tenant selection
- Automated owner statements
- Very low eviction rate
What we do as your Arvada property manager:
- Advertise your rental
- Fill vacancies
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Lease signing
- Full service repair with NO mark-up
- Rent collection
- Accounting & year end 1099’s
- Coordinate Evictions if needed with the #1 Real Estate Law firm in Denver
Marketing is key to successful rentals. Aim High provides an expert
market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from
moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to
handling maintenance issues.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry
about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything
so you have to worry about nothing.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are
addressed in a timely manner with NO additional mark up to repair cost.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep
tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and
stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.